Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any image rights at 69€ ?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

just wondering : Lately, any image (and I mean ANY image) I choose, I get a license fee for 69€ instead of the regular 1 credit. Is this normal?

How come I don't have any possibility to get images for one credit like it's almost always been?

Am I so unlucky, I only choose the expensive ones? or rather, do I have such good taste that I only choose the good ones?

OR does the system notice my recurrent credit purchases and actually try to force me into a monthlee fee program?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

This is just a standard image offered with two different licences:

• standard for one credit
  • extended for €64

It looks like you do not have a subscription or you are not logged in to the account with the subscription. If you have credit packs, you should check, if they are used up or expired. There are rare instances, where credits should be available, but the they don't show up. In that case, I would check with Adobe customer care, what they can do to help. 

Adobe customer care can be contact

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure, premium images are more than that ($249). Can you post a couple of image numbers? I can at least check if they are the same price for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have premium assets up to $499.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can filter out the premium content from your search results:

EvilBugQueen1_0-1682441195971.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OR does the system notice my recurrent credit purchases and actually try to force me into a monthlee fee program?

By @Fabrice24506475bhe4

No, if you have credits, you can licence. I wonder about the asset ID of the asset you get offered for €69. You could post that, and then we can check and advise. If it is a Premium content, do as EBQ advises. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/any-image-rights-at-69/m-p/13751049#M70829

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I say 69? I meant 63,99. But anyway, I don't seem to have the regular 1 credit (standard license) anymore... Could it be because I don't have credits anymore and have to purchase a few ? It sure didn't feel that way before.

I'm just trying to find out what is going on.

Capture d’écran 2023-04-26 à 10.31.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is just a standard image offered with two different licences:

• standard for one credit
  • extended for €64

It looks like you do not have a subscription or you are not logged in to the account with the subscription. If you have credit packs, you should check, if they are used up or expired. There are rare instances, where credits should be available, but the they don't show up. In that case, I would check with Adobe customer care, what they can do to help. 

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and look, if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.

If in doubt, ask the forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started