Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beginning a video after the start

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I purchased a video for my website. I would like it to automatically start after the beginning as the moving image is too slow to show. Does anyone have any suggestions please? Thank you.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you want to cut the first few seconds from the video completely?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
Yes, that is correct. I would like to cut the first couple of seconds of the video.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may edit out the parts you do not want. You will need a video editor like Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements or Premiere Rush to do that.

There are also possibilities to give a video an in- and out-point to play only part of a video.

You will need to ask those questions in a corresponding forum. This has nothing to do with stock and stock assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I don't have a video editor. You mention the possibility to give a video an in- and out-point to play only part of a video. Is this possible without any particular spftware?
Thanks,

Eimear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download free video editors for such a job if needed. To set the start time of your video on the website, you'll need to use special tags in the <i frame> embed code. It would look something like this and be added onto the URL of the video file: start=33&end=200

Are you hosting the video on your own site or is it hosted by Vimeo or YouTube? What platform are you using? WordPress? Squarespace?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As @J E L said, there are a lot of free video editors. You even may have one coming with your OS. You will, however, need to see yourself what editor fits your needs best.

As for the possibility to start the video at a certain point, you will also need to check your CMS and/or your hosting service. It's like with a car. You may put the lights on, but the button is for each car at a different position.

I reiterate what I said before:

You will need to ask those questions in a corresponding forum. This has nothing to do with stock and stock assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started