Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurred Image

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a blurred image on my website, which I downloaded as part of my free trial. How do I overcome blurring, please? I have attached a screenshot of the image.

I look forward to your responses

Stay safe stay well

John White

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the original downloaded image blurry when you view it outside of the website?  To clarify, is there a problem with the asset itself that you downloaded?  Is it a quality control issue?

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

Thanks for replying!

The image looks fine. It's only when I uploaded it to my blog post via my media library that it appeared blurred.

I have attached two screenshots; Coaching1.pg is clear; it is blurred, as seen in the blog.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Stay safe, stay well.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John, you're right, the image on its own seems fine.  It looks like when your web design program is downsizing it the blurring occurs.  It is a very large image (7500 x 2300 pixels).  Do you have Photoshop or Lightroom?  Is it possible for you to downsize the image prior to uploading it to you website?  My thinking is that the issue is with the scaling within your web design program and doing it yourself might yield a better result.

Hopefully this helps.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started