• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I download videos with free trial and share with an editor

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi--I just selected the 10 assets 30 day free trial.  It says I have access to 10 images.  Does that include videos?  Can I download the videos and share with someone who will project behind me during a presentation? Will the Adobe logo disappear once I make my selection?  I need to know what media I have access to, what fair use is--example playing the video on a loop or even editing it with other videos.  I'm looking for videos of fire.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the 10 assets/month subscription only includes standard assets. You will need a 40-assets/month or a 750-assets/month subscription, to include also video.

And sure, you can share the video with a service provider or a customer, given that they do work for you, or you do work for the customer, given that the licensing terms get respected. And yes, you can modify the asset to your needs, also in-line with the licensing terms. Licensed items can be downloaded without watermark.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started