• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I purchase extended license for the free stock images?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the free stock images in Abobe Stock, there is only a "standard license" option. Can I purchase extended license for these images? I can see two options (standard and extended) for general images but not the free ones. Thank you.

p.s. I'm a creative cloud subscriber but not adobe stock.

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

You're right, all free assets only come with the Standard license.  I do not believe there is an option for an Enhanced license for those particular images, but usually you can find a similar one which you can purchase through credits.

Take a look at at this link for options of purchasing Credit Packs and Subscriptions.

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/plans

For Extended licenses, the cost amount will be listed beside the option for Extended license.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, all free assets only come with the Standard license.  I do not believe there is an option for an Enhanced license for those particular images, but usually you can find a similar one which you can purchase through credits.

Take a look at at this link for options of purchasing Credit Packs and Subscriptions.

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/plans

For Extended licenses, the cost amount will be listed beside the option for Extended license.

I hope this helps.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Understood. Thanks for the reply! I will look into the plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started