• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use an extended license image for resale on more than 1 product?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use an extended license image for resale on more than 1 product?

For example, can I buy one license for one image, but then use that image on variety of products for resale, such as tshirts, mugs etc?

Or would I need a license for each product type?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Stock forum for you, which I think is the appropriate forum for your question. My suspicion is that you'll need to talk to customer support about this. There are few if any lawyers here.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you can put the asset on multiple objects. The licence is per client, not per use. This would mean, that if you have one client wanting the asset on a mug, a different one wanting the asset on a t-shirt, you would need to acquire a licence for each of them. You need to count your use also in this scenario.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started