• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer download from Stock after upgrading to Windows 11

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. After upgrading to Windows 11 my PC doesn't seem to be able to download from Stock any more. It can licence resources, and add them to a library, but will not download anything. I've tried logging out of CC and logging in again, numerous restarts, and different browsers, all with no difference. Also made sure my browser security settings aren't blocking downloads, cookies or pop-ups.

I'm getting errors in the browser console like the attached if that helps.

TOPICS
Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I actually found the cause eventually last night. 'Killer Control Center' from Intel was blocking Stock somehow. Updating that to the latest version seems to have fixed the problem. May be useful to someone else in the same situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default6d59wp9aznjv,

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with Adobe Stock downloads. Unfortunately I cannot determine the issue from the information you've provided. Are you seeing any error messages? Is this occurring for all assets or one particular asset? If you are not able to download from within Creative Cloud apps can you download from the website?

If you are having difficulty downloading from the website please review the following:

1. Clear your browser history before signing into the Adobe Stock website.
  2. Anti-virus may be blocking functionality on the site. Please check your anti-virus settings or disable for the Adobe Stock website.
  3. Browser extensions: To troubleshoot, disable all browser extensions, then add them back one by one to determine which may be causing the issue.
  4. If you are on a corporate network your IT department may have restrictions in place that are preventing downloads. Try downloading from a different network.

Please let me know what you discover as it may help others with similar issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I actually found the cause eventually last night. 'Killer Control Center' from Intel was blocking Stock somehow. Updating that to the latest version seems to have fixed the problem. May be useful to someone else in the same situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting what you discovered! I'm glad you were able to resolve this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started