Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can't cancel Adobe Stock subscription

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read the forums that relate to my question, I can't cancel the Adobe Stock subscriptions. I have tried everything, even follow every stops and nothing works. Logged out and log back in, still nothing. See the attached images, there is no CANCEL button. I have constantly been on trying to cancel it for 4 weeks and keep getting emails to update my bill payment but I will not do that because I have no use of this stock app. Please cancel it for me, just the Adobe Stock - 10 assets a month.

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 3.17.57 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019
Hi Cynthia,Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 18 Jun 2018.The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your plan.Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.In case you are unable to reach our s...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cynthia,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 18 Jun 2018.

The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your plan.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started