• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancellation Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I avoid getting charged 200 euros for early cancellation? I had an Adobe Stock account for a month and now i want cancel it but I'm being charged 200 euros for it and it don't get why. I really want a refund, I'm just a student and it's a lot of money that I can't afford. Mind you that my account wasn't even working. Normally I could download 10 assets in the month but for some reason it never worked even though I paid almost 37 euros this month. And if I don't cancel it, I'll be charged every month for a year. But If I tried to cancel I says I'm gonna be charged 200 euros. 

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

It's always a good idea to read all of the terms & conditions before agreeing to purchase a subscription. If you signed up for the annual subscription which gives you discounted monthly payments (versus just paying for a month-to-month subscription), you are AGREEING to pay for a year, and there are early cancellation penalties. Nevertheless, you may be able to negotiate an early termination with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never see a chat option. Do you perhaps have an email or a link that I can contact? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device or browser to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that I don't have a chat option because I'm not from the US? I always get an option the go to the site from my country but I can't find the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that I don't have a chat option because I'm not from the US? I always get an option the go to the site from my country but I can't find the chat option.

By @Martina25524450vl6f

The chat option is open worldwide. My link automatically opens the chat. If you do not see the chat, use a different browser or a different device (phone, tablet). You have configured your browser to block essential elements for the chat. The screenshot suggests you are either located in Belgium or in the Netherlands. I can confirm that the chat is accessible from Austria, Luxembourg, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. I've never tried from Belgium, but that shouldn't be a problem, neither.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always a good idea to read all of the terms & conditions before agreeing to purchase a subscription. If you signed up for the annual subscription which gives you discounted monthly payments (versus just paying for a month-to-month subscription), you are AGREEING to pay for a year, and there are early cancellation penalties. Nevertheless, you may be able to negotiate an early termination with Adobe.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip, but I account started immedietly after a month free trial so I have never had the option to choose for a month-to-month subsription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what the Free Trial,page says:

Try Adobe Stock Free for 30 Days

• Get 10 Adobe Stock standard assets during your 30-day free trial
  • You won't be charged until after your trial ends, when pricing will be US$29.99/month plus applicable taxes for the duration of your annual plan (10 assets a month)
  • Cancel risk-free before your trial ends

if you didn't cancel the plan before the end of the 30-day free trial period, you have signed up for an annual plan.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The trial is only available for the annual subscription. You need to cancel. It's in the terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started