• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when I cancel my Adobe Stock subscription? Will I loose the remaining assets/credits?

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

By canceling your Adobe Stock subscription, you lose access to any unused licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By canceling your Adobe Stock subscription, you lose access to any unused licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marianne-Deiters correctly states, that you will lose all remaining unused credits, but licensed items will stay at your disposal and may be used according to the licensing terms, and can even be downloaded (again) after the cancel. This is true, except if the asset gets deleted from the stock database because of an issue with the asset or when the asset creator deletes the asset. I recommend you store a local copy of the asset in all circumstances.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am tired of being billed I want to cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is often best to cancel in your 12th month, just before auto renewal, to avoid the cancellation fee. Though it's always cheaper to just pay the fee. You will lose credits, and should make sure you have downloaded every asset you purchased.

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You only use lose unused quota. It is a good practice to download assets locally because contributors can choose to remove their files from Adobe Stock which will prevent the files from being downloaded later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started