• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Cancel

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continue to be charged but cannot cancel my subscription.  Its this endless circle of contact support but then the chat button does not work.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Hi there

There are no subscriptions under the Adobe ID you used to post on the forum.  Please sign out from your account on adobe.com and sign in again using the Adobe ID (email address) that you used when you signed up for the subscription.  You will then be able to manage your account and cancel your subscription, or get in touch with our support team if you need assistance.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

There are no subscriptions under the Adobe ID you used to post on the forum.  Please sign out from your account on adobe.com and sign in again using the Adobe ID (email address) that you used when you signed up for the subscription.  You will then be able to manage your account and cancel your subscription, or get in touch with our support team if you need assistance.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried everything.  I keep getting charged $16 for something I don't want or need but cannot get it canceled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandi,

Please review Beverley's response. There are no Adobe subscriptions under the Adobe ID/email address you are using on the forums.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is message that I received after I canceled -

• Based on your annual subscription you’re subject to an early termination fee of US$19.98 (equivalent to two months of your contract value).
  • CORPORATE DOUCHEBAGGERY KNOWS NO END.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated in the conditions when you took your subscription, you need to pay early termination fees when you cancel early.

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Click "Do I get a refund?"

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, because so many people actually read the idiotic agreement before they click agree. I mean, who wouldn't? It's so interesting reading lawyer double speak. And ripping customers off seems so fair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, but when I take a contract, I really look into the conditions of getting out of that contract. I probably never read all the conditions, but there are always 2 things that I carfully look at: what are the costs and what does it cost to get out of this.

You know also that when you look carefully at the services proposed, that there are more expensive month to month subscriptions and you should ask yourself, why someone would take such a contract instead of the cheaper yearly contracts.

And for stock images, there is even the credits option.

So please, next time, before taking a decision ask around and read some of the conditions. I read the conditions on the Adobe website in English but despite that English is not my native language, I have no trouble reading and understanding what is written.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want to cancel my plan they are going to charge me $82.18 I don't even have that amount in my bank cause I don't have a job anymore, I can't afford my plan but I can't cancel it cause I don't have enough money, like far out man

P.S tried so hard not to swear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Samantha,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have a Photography plan. Do you wish to cancel the same? If yes, please post your query on Adobe Creative Cloud where the experts can assist you further.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started