• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find the song I found previously in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a video and when I go back to try and find the audio file, it says it does not exist. I want to export my video but first it says I have to buy the song which no longer exist. It so called Corporate Uplifting #413924496

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Adobe Stock.]

I'm not sure what you're asking.  Didn't you previously license and download the asset?

A Google search resulted in this link:

https://soundcloud.com/user-185902815/corporate-uplifting-adobestock-413924496-preview-1

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not purchase the song because I was not sure if it was what I wanted to use. Now that I want to go back and purchase the song I cannot find it with in the Essential Sound Library withing Premiere Pro. I want to use it as one of my frist 10 free credits but I no longer find the song. Do I now have to buy it off of Sound Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file may not be available any longer. If you cannot find the file by searching for the asset ID then it was likely removed and you'll need to find an alternate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company cannot replace the song, is there another platform we can buy this from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the asset is no more available, it may be that the author has deleted it or that Adobe has taken down the asset because of a problem with the asset. If the asset is no more available on Adobe stock, you can't license it. Adobe does not know where the asset can be acquired as well.

Your options are either to search the net for the asset or to replace the asset. It's probably easier to replace the asset.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started