• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charged for subscription I did not pay for

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that I have been charged $29.99 for Adobe Stock for two months. I did not buy this nor the free trial I keep reading about. My plans page does not have this on it. I only have the free plans of creative cloud and adobe acrobat. Also, my credit card info is not on file here (was saved to my google account though}. I have uninstalled anything Adobe on my computer. I did not subscribe and did not give my credit card info. Was my credit card info taken without permission? Very unhappy and looking for an answer now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Hi Melissa,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved. Please refer to the case reference number ADB-5279597-G6V2.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to find any active subscription or transaction details under the same ID.

Could you please share some details which I am sending you over a private message?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved. Please refer to the case reference number ADB-5279597-G6V2.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am going through the same issue. I am so upset with ADOBE. I have not signed up for any services and the representative in the chat cannot find my card that you all have been charging for the past 9 months (or longer) at $19.99 each time......I am ready to go to the BBB or one of the scam sites online to post my issues there. no one can seem to find my subscription (that I did NOT approve) or my finacial information that you all are taking money from. How is this possible? Do your employee get background checks? Seems like a lot of the same issues are going on with other people as well. Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this thread since most recent is duplicated in another thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started