Comunidade dedicada para falantes de coreano
Sair
Bloqueada

COBRANZA SIN SERVICIO

Novato ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copiar link para a área de transferência

Copiado

ADOBE me esta cobrando por el servicio de imagenes STOCK pero no puedo acceder con ninguna de mis cuentas .. todas dicen no contar con PLAN CONTRATADO, pero me cobra en la tarjeta el consumo de STOCK como si tuviera plan

TÓPICOS
Gerenciamento de conta

Visualizações

Traduzir

Traduzir

Denunciar

Denunciar
Diretrizes da comunidade
Seja respeitoso, dê crédito à fonte original do conteúdo e verifique se há cópias antes da publicação. Saiba mais
community guidelines

correct answers 2 respostas corretas

Funcionário da Adobe , Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

@ZEDgraphicsAR 

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. If you have more than one Adobe ID you will need to sign in with Adobe ID/email address associated with your subscription. You can manage your subscriptions here: https://account.adobe.com

Votos

Traduzir

Traduzir
Funcionário da Adobe , Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Right, you might have mistyped your email address when you created the subscription. You may have used a different email address when you set it up. This is not something that can be addressed on the forums. If you are unable to find the related account as I suggested then you'll need to contact our customer care team, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll d

Votos

Traduzir

Traduzir
Funcionário da Adobe ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copiado

@ZEDgraphicsAR 

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. If you have more than one Adobe ID you will need to sign in with Adobe ID/email address associated with your subscription. You can manage your subscriptions here: https://account.adobe.com

Votos

Traduzir

Traduzir

Denunciar

Denunciar
Diretrizes da comunidade
Seja respeitoso, dê crédito à fonte original do conteúdo e verifique se há cópias antes da publicação. Saiba mais
community guidelines
Novato ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copiado

SI LEE MI COMENTARIO QUEDA CLARO QUE ADOBE NO ASOCIA MIS CUENTAS  DE R-MAIL  ([Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]) CON EL PLAN QUE ME ESTAN COBRANDO EN MI TARJETA.VISA. 

Votos

Traduzir

Traduzir

Denunciar

Denunciar
Diretrizes da comunidade
community guidelines
Funcionário da Adobe ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copiado

MAIS RECENTE

Right, you might have mistyped your email address when you created the subscription. You may have used a different email address when you set it up. This is not something that can be addressed on the forums. If you are unable to find the related account as I suggested then you'll need to contact our customer care team, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votos

Traduzir

Traduzir

Denunciar

Denunciar
Diretrizes da comunidade
community guidelines
Recursos
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started