• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Adobe Stock Presentation Template to PowerPoint

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an Adobe Stock presentation Template to use with PowerPoint.  Since the template contained multiple assets for an entire PPT deck in a single AI file, I was going to export each asset and rebuild the template into a PPT Master Slide template.   However, once I started this process, I realized all of the text assets are individual paths and not editable text.   There are similar problems with the graphic elements.  Because of this, it would not even be possible to use the Adobe Stock template to create a presentation deck in AI.   

Question, am I missing something.   Are there other file formats available?   Or an easier way to import AI to PPT?   

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, there won't be a different format available, except what you got offered. Without knowing what asset you are talking about, you can't get a more precise assessment about your troubles. 

What I can say is that when I prepare Powerpoints, I most of the time export my Ilustrator files to PNG and import them to Powerpoint. I do my texts in Powerpoint in most of the cases, because it enables the users to change what is needed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started