• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COPYRIGHT STRIKE from PURCHASED CONTENT

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2024 Aug 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a license for DREAMY DANCE TRANCE (TRANCEPORT) - YummyTunes and it comes up

--->

Dying Light | Ambient Technology Background Music

by ikoliks 

I contacted the creator ikoliks but haven't heard nothing back, If yummytunes did not create this track or remixed it why is Adobe selling licenses for stolen tracks?

As per policy these purchases need to be legitimatized upon rendering. js

If not answered I can pull my contract

TOPICS
Account management , General , License History , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not sell stolen assets. Adobe is selling assets that are uploaded by contributors that certify that the assets are of their own work and that they have all the rights needed to upload the assets on this platform. There may be one or the other less honest contributor of those thousands of contributors, and Adobe takes action against them.

Let's call in @EvilBug1 or @Liza5C0C or @Riya123 from Adobe for expert advice on this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so does an AI scan the files for possible DRM violation? This "certification" how is it determined? Is this determination circumvented with the policy of the licenser/licensee? I am aware that honesty is integrity, but agree, if the asset has made it to your platform it is easily uploaded to adobe under whatever name it may entail and then found to be a DRM violation by the purchaser. Point being, lets say I don't pay my adobe stock PMT, I get charged the full price of the contract X-amount and now I am the apology created from policy. So lets not admit Adobe is using the AI from CrowdStrike to sell assets that a AI tasked with the obvious determination of credibility is not so keen, but policy protects this because you convert my "dollar" to "credits" (much like a hindi gameroom does). I have music creators from your platform on my Discord and a part of my YT Channel we will have a discussion. Fyi I analyzed the WAVEFORM pattern in a spectrum audio analyzer. I had both tracks side by side, I can see similarities between the tracks. I hope we find a peaceful resolution to this, I love the simplicity adobe brings to finding content, but for the price and policy requirements on the "Cx end" we should be doing better.

Respectfully,

Angel_Blackstar YT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From whom did you receive a COPYRIGHT strike?

I remember a while back there was some issue with legally obtained, royalty-free music used on YouTube.  It turned out that YouTube was exercising an overabundance of caution.  I forget how that got resolved.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just put the dispute through on YouTube with the Adobe stock information given at purchase, I haven't got back the official strike from YT, but I have been in contact with ikoliks creator of the track Dying Light which is coming up from the Youtube check. Reason is, I don't want the strike and being that I am in contact with the actual creator I hope to avoid the negative aspects of this and move forward with an understanding that I have that support. Being that, given a Youtube strike is outside Adobe's jurisdiction, I have to take my own protections of viability to prevent violation of DRM through Youtube. I have already come to the understanding ikoliks is willing to help in anyway possible, maybe the track sounds close to Yummytunes track but the waveform can tell no lies. I am not going to use the track (DREAMY DANCE TRANCE (TRANCEPORT) - YummyTunes - until I get this sorted out because the actual creator is not going to take the Adobe info given to me, which can give me a strike and possibly have the channel shutdown before I get anywhere. I am blessed because I was able to contact ikoliks and will see this thread as I shared it to ikoliks.

Respectfully,

Angel_Blackstar YT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really think you need to work directly with YouTube and Adobe Stock on this.  The content creator has nothing to do with this dispute. 

Just my 2 cents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Angel_Blackstar YT ,

Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention. At Adobe and Fotolia, we respect intellectual property rights and ask our users to do the same in our Terms of Use and Upload Agreement. Specifically, we request that our users (a) represent and warrant that they own all right, title and interest in and to the content they submit, including all copyright, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights; and (b) agree not to upload any content that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. <br> <br>In order to comply with your request, and in accordance with our policies, we kindly ask you to file a proper DMCA complaint with all the necessary information as described in Section 20 of the Adobe General Terms of Use (or Section 17 of Fotolia´s General Terms of Use). Please use Adobe´s online form to file a DMCA complaint here: http://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Please understand that this procedure is mandatory and serves the protection of all contributors and needs to be complied with.

-EB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@EvilBug1 

The strike came from YouTube, not the asset creator.

Please inform us what the remediation procedure is for Stock Customers whose purchased Stock assets are getting flagged by YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started