• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Credit line

Participant ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need add credit line for creating video using any assets of Adobe stock  with extended licence) for client ?

Or I must add credit line only if I will add audio of Adobe stock in creating video using after effects?

As the audio with standard license for individual user. 

Do if the client need the video to view on YouTube I need extended licence? As

Extended licence allow more than 5000 views

Do if the client need the video to view on social platforms such as Facebook  I need standard licence? 

As web and social media platforms are  unlimited views. 

TOPICS
Audio , Download , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Read Clause 8.2 of Adobe Stock Terms & Conditions:

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Stock-Additional-Terms_en_US_20221205.pdf

8.2. if the Stock Asset is used in an audiovisual production, you must use commercially reasonable efforts to
include attribution for Adobe Stock in accordance with industry standards, and where possible in the following
format: (1) For Works: [Contributor Name]/stock.adobe.com; and (2) For Audio Works: "["Song Title”] performed
by [Artist's Na

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have other question: 

if the client need the video to view on YouTube I need enhanced licence? As

Extended licence or extended allow more than 500.000 views

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean that Enhanced licence or extended allow more than 500.000 views

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photos, vectors, and illustrations are available under a standard and extended licence. Video is available under an enhanced licence. If you need to credit stock and the author is not dependent on the licence, but the use. For video, I would say yes.

I would guess that YouTube is social media, and not TV. And I think a standard licence is enough in that case.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I must add credit line for creating video using assets of Adobe stock? If the client will view on YouTube or website or social media 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read Clause 8.2 of Adobe Stock Terms & Conditions:

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/cc/en/legal/servicetou/Stock-Additional-Terms_en_US_2022120...

8.2. if the Stock Asset is used in an audiovisual production, you must use commercially reasonable efforts to
include attribution for Adobe Stock in accordance with industry standards, and where possible in the following
format: (1) For Works: [Contributor Name]/stock.adobe.com; and (2) For Audio Works: "["Song Title”] performed
by [Artist's Name]/stock,adobe.com"; and
8.3. if attribution is not already provided and a Stock Asset is used in a context where any other stock content
provider receives attribution, you also must include substantially similar attribution for Adobe Stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because it's part of the licence.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started