• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer service complaint - chat agent issue

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been speaking to a agent via chat. His identity is Aman.

This person was helping me with a problem of loading Lightroom CC (failed to load). This is now resolved.

Subsequent to this, the person became difficult, cut me off at one point, wont answer questions, copy paste answers not related to question, unhelpful.  This person further makes the claim that Adobe do not have a complaints procdure and a complaint cannot be raised.

I would like assistance with this matter becuase I would like a complaint to be raised regarding the conduct of this person and I am now far from happy about using any software from Adobe due to the very poor support received.  I would go so far as to say approaching abusive.

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Locking - duplicate post (previous post move to Lightroom discussion) and not Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking - duplicate post (previous post move to Lightroom discussion) and not Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started