Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dónde quedaron mis créditos de stock?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo la siguiente consulta:

Durante mucho tiempo estuvimos acumulando créditos, a principio de año teníamos al rededor d 120 y seguíamos pagando. El tema es que en lo que va del año si hemos bajado cerca de 100 créditos pero al seguir pagando creo que debería tener más créditos y no habérmelos acabado como es el caso.

Basicamente quisiera hacer una revisón de mi saldo en créditos vs. mis consumos pues siento que tengo créditos perdidos.

Gracias

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @in.limbo,

Your current subscription allows up to 120 maximum quota per year. That would be the total quota that you would have if you never used quota for a year.  Unused quota expires one year after you receive it. You appear to have a personal subscription. Are you sharing your credentials with others? I can see that your quota has been used except for 10 licenses.

I'd recommend reviewing your license history, available under the menu in the upper right corner of the Adobe Stock website. This will show you all of the Adobe Stock assets you've licensed.  If you are sharing your Adobe Stock quota with others you might want to consider switching to a team subscription. With a team subscription you can share your Adobe Stock subscription with other team members and through license history you'll know which team members are using the license quota. This is not possible with a personal subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the follow up I get it that there is a limit and I think what happened is that I got expired credits, sorry but that sucks I mean there might be times when I don’t use any and then times (like know) that I won’t be able to satisfy my demand… yes I now have 10 but that is because: new month. I am on auto charge so it all goes directly to my credit card and having expired credit really is just plain abusive… we could, at least, get a warning a month in advanced since they are already “paid for”

Yes I have shared my access with my assistant I could change to team, will that make my credits not expire? Because that is the main thing now to be honest.

So, thanks for your feedback and hopefully we can send this comment a bit up the ladder cause it doesn’t seem right… at least consider the warning (we use a lot of subscription based software like plugins and they all send you an email with enough time so I am guessing you could do that too for credits). Sorry if I seem pissed (I am).

Thanks anyway

Jorge Santibañez
Estudio Limbo
[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
- Pon tu sitio web a trabajar - <>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@in.limbo if you switch to a team you can request to have the remaining plan quota and your license history transferred to your new team. If you want to transfer you would need to cancel the personal subscription. You could also choose to use up the remaining quota on your personal subscription before you cancel and then request only the license history transfer. In either case our customer care team can assist you with this and answer any questions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started