• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you lose access to licensed images if I completely delete my adobe account?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If yes, how do I prove it was licensed by me.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

I assume you mean what happens to licensed assets if you cancel your Adobe Stock Subscription. Per the T&C's:

14. Effect of Termination.
(A) If your subscription ends, or upon termination of these Additional Terms, then:
(1) you will forfeit all rights, title and interest in and to any and all unused credits or unused standard assets from a subscription plan, as applicable;
(2) except as set forth in section 9.4(D) (Effect of Termination of CC Pro Edition Plan), any perpetual licenses granted as to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022
Yes, how would you access your account without having an account.

You will need to keep screen copies of your license history.

Abambo
via mobile phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you mean what happens to licensed assets if you cancel your Adobe Stock Subscription. Per the T&C's:

14. Effect of Termination.
(A) If your subscription ends, or upon termination of these Additional Terms, then:
(1) you will forfeit all rights, title and interest in and to any and all unused credits or unused standard assets from a subscription plan, as applicable;
(2) except as set forth in section 9.4(D) (Effect of Termination of CC Pro Edition Plan), any perpetual licenses granted as to Stock Assets will survive and you may continue to use those licensed Stock Assets;
(3) you should download any Stock Assets that you have licensed, as such licensed Stock Assets may not be available after termination or expiration; and
(4) you should make note of any license validation codes issued upon license of an Audio Work, as such license codes may not be available after termination or expiration.
(B) If we terminate your right to use any Stock Asset(s) due to your breach of the Terms, you must cease all use, reproduction, modification, display, performance, distribution, and possession of any such Stock Asset(s).

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're quite welcome. Seems like you should download already licensed assets and use up all your credits before you cancel.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, I did that as soon as I saw your reply 😆.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, how would you access your account without having an account.

You will need to keep screen copies of your license history.

Abambo
via mobile phone.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started