• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe Stock not support iPad?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not download templates from Adobe Stock to my iPad. Not openning. Why? What is the problem?I can see the zip file. But Its not openning. Does Adobe Stock not support iPad?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

[Moderator moved from Stock Contributors to Adobe Stock.]

For best results, open AI Assets in desktop Illustrator.  And open ID assets in desktop InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an app to open ZIP files - that's not something Adobe can do automatically? What kind of template are they? (For example an InDesign template is useless on an iPad because there isn't an InDesign app on iPad).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a customer in here. In my iPad, I am using AI and PS. And in Stock I just tried to download some AI and PS mock up or templates. I can see zip file but when i click the file it does not working. By the way thanks your answers. 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you buy assets, they are not zip files. I don't know of any asset that is a zip file. And I can licence from my iPad without a problem. I do not know if I could open an AI file, however, as I've never tried.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post the asset ID, and I can try if I can download from my iPad and use that on my iPad.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS Are you a stock CONTRIBUTOR (selling files TO Adobe)? Or are you buying files FROM Adobe (Stock CUSTOMER)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Moderator moved from Stock Contributors to Adobe Stock.]

For best results, open AI Assets in desktop Illustrator.  And open ID assets in desktop InDesign.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started