• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded file different from the preview

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lincensed file #248712400 (.ai) but downloaded image is the same as #248712150.
Can i somehow get the correct one? 

TOPICS
Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. As Abambo mentioned, you will need to choose a new one from what is offered. If the corrected one is added at some point by the contributor the asset will be found under a new file number. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The asset author made a mistake and the asset will be taken down, but there is no possibility to contact the author to get the correct asset. You will need to chose a new one from what is offered.

Tagging @Contributor1 for advice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. As Abambo mentioned, you will need to choose a new one from what is offered. If the corrected one is added at some point by the contributor the asset will be found under a new file number. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started