• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded image lower resolution than listed

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, image 351830549 is listed as 1520 x 1143px and image 350481190 is listed as 1496 x 1124px. However, when I download them, they are both 799 x 601px. I'm confident the problem is not on my end, since I also licensed image 348891016, and both the size listed and downloaded size are the same (2272 x 1704px). What gives?

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you 2 replacement credits. (for 351830549 and 350481190) I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even the preview downloads at a higher resolution. But you are correct (I tested 351830549). The EXIF data shows 1520×1143, that's probably where that value comes from. The image itself is from 2016. I do not know about the image requirements at that time, but it strongly seems to me, that the EXIF manipulations have been done to fool the automatic uploader to circumvent a size check. Your second is the same author. Well, the third too, but there may be other tricks used.

Anyhow, this is for @Contributor1 to further check and to get you replacement credits. If you can't use the image at that size, however, I fear that there won't be a solution. You will need to get a different one.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you 2 replacement credits. (for 351830549 and 350481190) I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started