• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded the wrong image by mistake.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the wrong image by mistake which used 180 credits instead of 1!
I would like to cancel it and delete the license.
The image number is 131138539

Best regards

TOPICS
Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did get asked for a confirmation! Why did you say "yes" to this?

You will need to contact Adobe Customer care and try to negotiate your way out of this. If you have a Cretive Cloud Teams or Enterprise subscription, you need to ask an administrator to contact Adobe customer care via the admin console. https://adminconsole.adobe.com/support

If you du not have an Enterprise/Teams subscription, please update this for instructions.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have downloaded hundreds of images from the stock and they were always one credit each so it has become an automatic process, but then suddenly hiding an image in between that doesn't look any different or any way special from the others and charge 180 credits for it (roughly 200 dollars) is just pure deception and robbery!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not hiding. As you know well, because it is shown on the website, you have stanard assets and you have premium assets and you have video assets etc. And when you licence 100 assets, and no asset asks confirmation, and you licence a 101st and that asks confirmation for 180 credits, you can say no and cancel the purchase. 

As for robbery, I would like to ask you to calm down. I can understand that you can have, in the heat and stress of a project, a moment where you do not pay attention. But for that case, you have customer service, and customer service is probably willing to restore you your points. And next time you and your collegues will pay attention, not to licence Premium assets. When you search the database, you can exclude premium assets to show up. That's what you need to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customer service has not replied for 8 days, all I get is the automatic message every second day "Please let us know if you need more help or would like to provide additional information." which I then have to answer to otherwise they will just close the case without a response. As mentioned we have already downloaded hundreds of images and we always have standard content clicked, and we never ever even had a premium image popup. Also charging 180 credits for an image of a coffee cup that was not anything special (and we are not even using it), and at a 70 dollar monthly subscription would be 4 and half months of credits!! I am sorry to say this is robbery.
Also the fact that your team hasn't replied for 8 days for a customer that has paid over 1000 dollars for your services and  conveniently until the subscription renewed yesterday making sure we do not cancel the subscription if we get a negative reply.
Luckily there is an adequate competitor on the market with shutterstock who have been making us offers weekly and which would enable us to just download all our credits at adobe and sign up with them instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First: I'm not Adobe!

Second, re-contact Adobe customer service via chat. Chat is instantaneously, and you do not have to wait for customer service to reply. Be sure to use the same case number.

Premium images are premium images, and they are premium because the contributor decided so. A certain number of contributors can submit premium images. Currently, there are no new contributors admitted to this program, but if a contributor is a member of this program, they can submit as premium or standard asset.

Personally, I would not buy Premium assets, as they are pricier than standard assets, and you get less for your money. You may find in the premium asset collection pictures that are not available as a standard asset. I do not know, and I won't discuss this further.

Robbery is when someone puts you the pistol on the chest to get your money. You answered yes to the question, if you really wanted to buy this asset for 180 credits. Don't blame the messenger.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started