• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloads are blurry and pixelated

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My recent licensed image downloads are very pixelated. They are vector images and only seem to be available as jpegs. I need to import them to Illustrator (which is up to date). What can I do? One of the file numbers is this: 521117396

Thank you, Lizanne

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

The example image is a JPEG, nowhere does it say that it is a vector image. You can use the filter "Vectors" for your search and then download a file as EPS or Illustrator file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The example image is a JPEG, nowhere does it say that it is a vector image. You can use the filter "Vectors" for your search and then download a file as EPS or Illustrator file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose, that those images have been uploaded as PNG files. PNG files will soon be available as PNG and JPEG files, but for the current time you can only access them as JPEG.

In no circumstance, the assets will get available as vector files. To check if the file is really blurry, you need to load it into an image editing or viewing program (like Photoshop) and to look at it at 100% (one screen pixel=one image pixel).

Tagging @Vani_100 to grant you eventually a replacement credit. You still need to confirm the other assets and if you want to abandon the assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you. I thought I did search for vector files. I must have followed links to similar things and wound up with non-vector images. I can't imagine what happened, but it's never happened to me before (I usually use Shutterstock, but wanted to try Adobe Stock). The other two files I licensed that are also only jpegs are: 462919461 and 462919419 (plus 521117396).  I can't use the jpegs for my project, so I will abandon those 3 assets. Thank you for the credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to all. I thought I did search for vector files. I must have followed links to similar things and wound up with non-vector images. I can't imagine what happened, but it's never happened to me before (I usually use Shutterstock, but wanted to try Adobe Stock). The other two files I licensed that are also only jpegs are: 462919461 and 462919419 (plus 521117396).  I can't use the jpegs for my project. Thank you for the credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello lizanne2006,

I granted you 3 replacement license. Please delete asset from any downloads or library at your end.

Hope this helps !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started