• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Editable Template

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I edit an editable infographic template.  There are no options or instructions supllied.

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Thanks, I took a look at the file. It is technically editable, there are multiple layers that can be manipulated. It may not be ideal for what you are looking for. This is why I would recommend searching for actual templates created for Creative Cloud apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Such files need great knowledge of working with Illustrator and even then they are very commonly faster build from scratch. There are unfortunately no push button solutions for great-looking diagrams. Or at least, I've never found such a solution...

You may look here if you find what you're looking for. I use those resources to get the inspiration on how I can do the infographic. Some are annotated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies.  I was typing without sleep.  How do I edit an "editable infographic template"?  There are no options or instructions included with the download.  I have downloaded several graphs that are labeled as "Editable".  Some even have the words "easy to edit" on the file when opened, however, I do not see an option to enter my own figures / numbers to modify the graphs or pie charts to fit my needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need the correct program to edit the file, depending on the file type. For AI/EPS files you'll need Adobe Illustrator. For actual templates you will need the program that supports the file. We have actual templates supported by many Creative Cloud programs: https://stock.adobe.com/templates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks.  I have Adobe Illustrator and I purchased the graphics from Adobe as well.  The files simply act as images instead of as templates as they state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you provide me with the asset ID I can take a look at the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much:  AdobeStock_258577237.ai   The asset description:  

"Editable Infographic Templates. Use in corporate report, marketing, annual report. Network management data screen with charts, diagrams. Hud vector interface"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I took a look at the file. It is technically editable, there are multiple layers that can be manipulated. It may not be ideal for what you are looking for. This is why I would recommend searching for actual templates created for Creative Cloud apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such files need great knowledge of working with Illustrator and even then they are very commonly faster build from scratch. There are unfortunately no push button solutions for great-looking diagrams. Or at least, I've never found such a solution...

You may look here if you find what you're looking for. I use those resources to get the inspiration on how I can do the infographic. Some are annotated.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started