Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhanced licence - purchasing for one off print

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

If I have a client who walls to print one poster (or wallpaper) using an enhanced licence image (and nothing else - jsut the image) - is this allowed. And if another lcient wanted the same imnage we would need to / can re-licence the image for that purpose also?

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you license the asset for a client, who wants to print a poster for his own use, you are good with a standard license. If a different client chooses the same picture for his use, you need to relicense. This is independant from who does the printing for the customer. The customer cannot do merchandizing with the asset.

If you are doing merchandizing, like selling posters of one epic stock image, YOU need to licence the asset for YOUR own use under an enhanced licence and you can print as much posters as you can sell. 

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started