Exit

ERROR 502 Bad Gateway

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

since yesterday i can't connect to my account for buy one video

when i'd tried to connect for pay i'm automaticly redirected to an error page "502 Bad Gateway" - nginx

someone can help me ?

cdly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Hi OB,

Can you please try accessing Adobe Stock again? We are especially interested in the results of your particular scenario where you sign in after searching for and selecting a video for purchase.

Thank you!

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olivier,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. A few other things which I would like to know in order to assist you further are:

1. What happens if you try to connect on a different network?
  2. Are you behind a firewall?
  3. What happens if you switch your browser to incognito or private mode?
  4. Have you tried clearing your browser caches? Also, I would suggest you to try on a different browser and let me know if that solves the issue.

Please let us know so that we can help you further with your issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi twarita,

many thanks for your reply,

1. it doesn't work aswell

2. no firewall

3. same problem and test on different computer

4. yes cache cleared and tried with different browser

but my main concern is that we also have tried with the account of a friend to buy this footage and oh surprised : i don't see my country anymore in the list of the countries where you can buy ... problem : I am also a client of Adobe for the Adobe creative suite since a several years (What will happen to me ? Do i need to prepare myself and my company to leave adobe ? ).

So in the end i can connect to my account ...but i can't buy anything ... What can you do ?

Many thanks

Regards

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi OB,

Can you please provide the exact steps for when you see this error?  This will help us better understand what is causing the error.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the app, input a search topic, hit the "Go” search button and this directs me to a 502 BAD Gateway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which app please?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud. Sorry I wasn’t clear. It’s not really an app. See screenshot attached in last email. I open the Creative Cloud Panel, go to “Stock” then input a search topic, hit the "Go” search button and this directs me to a 502 BAD Gateway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry your attachment didn't come through. You'd need to add the image from the forums site. Can you provide a screenshot of the error as well?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 1.54.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 2.47.45 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CB,

Can you confirm that you are running the latest version of the Creative Cloud Desktop app, the app in your screenshot? Click on your avatar and click Check for updates. Let me know what you discover, please.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to go directly to https://stock.adobe.com instead of through the desktop app? Can you search there or do you see the error?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I receive a 502 Bad gateway using the link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please clear your browser history and try again? Trying in private browser mode might work as well.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, this actually worked for me. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it did temporarily, bad gateway again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I chose the footage and click on buy license, I chose the format and click on next. the login request window opens I entered my email address, another window opens to tell me that I already have an account, I click on connect with my id, I enter my password and arrive on the error page 502 bad gateway.

then I can not access any page of the site. I have to clean the cache of my browser to be able to access the site again.

the same thing happens when I try to connect simply without buying footage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olivier and Catherine,

Our engineering team is investigating this issue. I will update this thread once I hear from them.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue whenever I log in via any browser. Have tried all of your troubleshooting suggestions with no luck.

When will this be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our engineering team is investigating.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Since yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SA,

Can you provide exact steps for reproducing this error please?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't even access the website. Once I cleared my browser history, I was able to login.

After successfully logging in, the error message shows up.... again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvilBugQueen1​ do you want to test the issue for this user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started