• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every day this happens!

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single day it goes completely dead! between 13.00 up to 19.00 European time. Same thing, same time span every single day. Why is this?

Its not only me its for lots of contributors.

I'm really interested in why? cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Today's a holiday here in Bavaria and "Ferragosto" in Italy. Probably in other southern European countries, too.
That doesn't explain the overall problems, though. My sales are about to reach a new historical low as well, although more than 70% of my earnings recently came from the US, say: most likely from Adobe Stock and not from Fotolia.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Christ before this adobe merger I used to earn 10 times more and with DPC etc...You see Adobe is a fantastic brand-name but so heavily associated with programs/softwares that buyers might not even think of them in terms of stock-sales etc.

Yes I am giving it to the end of the year and if no change I am forced to do the same as you.

best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started