• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exploitative images of little girls

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking for images of chidren for project about child hunger and typed "little girl" in the search bar, and the results were odd and disturbing. Almost all of the images that pull up on the first page are of elementary school aged girls partly clothed (a few without clothes), and some in borderline suggestive poses.

I am guessing the site shows results by an algorithm that pulls up the most downloaded or clicked-on images for a given search term....if so, it seems clear Adobe has a problem with sickos using your site to sell and buy suggestive images of little girls. One or two of these images on their own would not have set off alarm bells, but all together and with so many of them, it's definitely suspect.

Adobe seems like a socially conscious organization with a strong commitment to the protection of vulnerable populations. As such, I am sure you are willing to take a strong stand against this disturbing issue and protect these innocent girls by removing objectionable photos.

I have image numbers I can provide for some of the images I saw... but I am not looking to create a photo album for wierdos who might read this. I took some screenshots of the first page of results that show what I am talking about, but this form won't let me attach them for some reason.

As a mom and professional creator, I look forward to hearing back from Adobe on how they plan to address the exploitation of girls on this platform.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 1.21.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-14 at 1.22.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-14 at 1.22.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your concerns. I've forwarded your message to the appropriate department for review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I brought this up a few weeks ago and am disappointed to see this is still an issue. Hoping Adobe will prioritize this quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here to make sure i wasn't just bugging out.

Searched for "family technology"

and the algorithm recommended the following videos. - when i clicked on the 'view more' it was a search for 'little' which is not even a coded word that pedos use. This trash has got to be out of adobe stock immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe.
We appreciate customer and community feedback about Adobe Stock content. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started