• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Feature Request] AI Generated Art Tags, Filters

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AI generated art I come across when I search through Adobe Stock images is, frankly, garbage quality. Most of the time the tell-tale signs of being computer-generated make the image unusable for what I need it for.

Two requests to speed up my workflow:

1. Can it be a requirement that AI generated content is tagged as such? It has happened too often I only notice the image is AI generated AFTER I've download the full sized image and I zoom in.

2. Can it be a feature to filter by AI generated content? That way I can choose to not see AI generated content at all?

TIA

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Feature request , Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

1. It is a requirement for contributors to mark their assets as AI in different ways:

• Title: the title needs to contain “generative AI”
  • Keywords: AI and Generative AI need to be added as keywords
  • There is a button to mark the asset as Generative AI (this button has no direct effect, I'm aware of, but I suppose that Adobe is currently working on this, to include it in the filters).

2. When you search assets, and you want to exclude AI art, please use “-ai” as an additional search term. This hel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Report them in this forum and tag Contributor1 (with a @ in front). You need to include either a link to the asset or the asset ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. It is a requirement for contributors to mark their assets as AI in different ways:

• Title: the title needs to contain “generative AI”
  • Keywords: AI and Generative AI need to be added as keywords
  • There is a button to mark the asset as Generative AI (this button has no direct effect, I'm aware of, but I suppose that Adobe is currently working on this, to include it in the filters).

2. When you search assets, and you want to exclude AI art, please use “-ai” as an additional search term. This helps only if the AI art has been marked accordingly. As many assets have been submitted and accepted before December 6 (the date where above requirements got published), there is currently a significant number of assets still in the database that does not follow the required settings.

I have also the feeling that moderators were untrained to check AI art, so many errors did pass. We see more and more reports from AI users submitting Art and getting (rightful) refusals, so this seems to normalize today.

Please check here for more information on AI art and the handling of AI art on Adobe stock. You can also update this if you have additional questions.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response! This is helpful!

Follow up question, is there a way to report images as AI generated, if they're not tagged as such? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report them in this forum and tag Contributor1 (with a @ in front). You need to include either a link to the asset or the asset ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This artist is creating horrendous AI and not tagging it. An example is 541454992 but they have a lot more.

https://stock.adobe.com/images/a-female-mother-cat-is-shown-nursing-her-kittens-with-love-in-the-nig...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Contributor1 See above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've reported this specific contributor to the content team for review for lacking generative AI labels. I've sent along this forum thread to make sure they understand the full scope of the issue. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can report them here, and one of the community members will bring it to the attention of an Adobe employee. I suspect that there are many such assets that aren't properly tagged, and it doesn't appear that Adobe has any intent to audit the database to find them.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: You can no more report for lacking the required marks. Adobe handles this now differently:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/generative-ai-filter-now-available-for-adobe-stock-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use Generative fill anh received notification: generative fill could not be due used to connection issue.

How can I fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post your question in the Photoshop forum.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Locking this, as the initial request (filter, marking) is fulfilled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started