• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

foto no aceptada

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quisiera saber que opinan uds no entiendo el motivo por el que no me aceptan esta foto

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Thanks for writing. I LOVE red meat and eat steak as often as I can. Usually, when I see a beautiful, red cut of steak I start to salivate. That's not the case here. It's not attractively presented and looks like it was just tossed onto a cutting board almost as an after thought. With food photography, you want the image to look beautiful and appetizing. You need to be a food stylist in additon to photographer. Make the food look as delicious as it undoubtedly was. Perhaps with a garnish of some

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for writing. I LOVE red meat and eat steak as often as I can. Usually, when I see a beautiful, red cut of steak I start to salivate. That's not the case here. It's not attractively presented and looks like it was just tossed onto a cutting board almost as an after thought. With food photography, you want the image to look beautiful and appetizing. You need to be a food stylist in additon to photographer. Make the food look as delicious as it undoubtedly was. Perhaps with a garnish of some kind or an alternative angle that obscures the chunky fat on the right side. 

There are also issues with the light. I can see your main light source was on the right. Generally, the eye is automatically drawn to the brightest spot of an image so in this case the eye is drawn first to the least attractive portion of the beef. I would have chosen to put more light on the more attractive, center portion though I'm afraid that wouldn't have changed the moderation result in this particular case.

Better luck next time,

Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started