• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Found: AI-Generated Art With Errors

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this post, Abambo said to open threads to discuss AI-generated art assets we find that need to be reported as "bad" due to incorrect fingers, strange distortion, etc.

Here's some:

It was easy to find these error-ful images. But even as AI-generated art "improves" so that it's harder to recognize, the legal and ethical issues included in their making are reason enough to exclude them from Adobe Stock. Even more important, Adobe is a business founded on helping creative humans make art. It should be a stronghold against the wave of artificial art that would seek to replace us, or else the entire brand is a sham.

[moderator edited the links to keep the post readable.]

TOPICS
Asset Quality , General , Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Hello, I agree, the Santa's family photo (548863327) is really bad up close. I've reported that specific asset to the content team for review along with a link to this thread with a note for better AI-Generated art moderation. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michael2631962819zv, seems as though I could do this all day, lol. Here is a horrible “drum kit on fire” that didn't work out too well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the family shot of Santa's family. It would make every Stephen-King-like writer happy to get such a creepy family description.

@Contributor1, I fear that the moderators have made poor work here. Even if the assets have been submitted before the new rules, there are obvious errors in some assets. I hope that moderators are now more alert to these errors.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I agree, the Santa's family photo (548863327) is really bad up close. I've reported that specific asset to the content team for review along with a link to this thread with a note for better AI-Generated art moderation. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started