• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free image licensing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use the free images on Stock for commercials? Do you use these images for my commissions? I'm a freelance graphic designer, and I would like to have clearer information.

TOPICS
Download , Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images of the free collection come under a standard licence. They can be used like any asset under a standard licence, also for commercial applications. 

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already read the whole term, but they use difficult words, the information is not very clear to me, I just want to use images for my commercial related works. but thanks for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not an English native speaker and I have no problems understanding the terms. As I said, free assets come with a standard licence, and can be used as all paid assets under a standard licence. There is no difference in that regard. Free videos come under an enhanced license. 

You won't, however find anyone here giving you legal advice, on what specifically the limits are, especially, if they are fit for use for a certain use. If you want counsel in that direction, you will need to ask a lawyer. 

Adobe employees will simply direct you to the licencing terms. Any further comment could be interpreted as a commitment by Adobe, even if it would be incorrect.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started