• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Stock Assets Language

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud dock icon opens in English, as do all my associated apps, e.g., Photoshop, Indesign, etc. But when I click the "Search free assets" button for Free Adobe Stock assets at the top of the Creative Cloud "home" page, it opens in Chinese. I cannot find a way to change it to English and neither can my Chinese wife. I live in Hong Kong. Please advise.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a stock issue lingering for some time here. Mine resets to French all the time, even that my preferred region settings would be English (my country settings would support English, German, and French and I understand and speak all of them.)

Abambo_0-1672895346560.png

Get to the footer (globe) and set your region and language. Hong Kong has only Chinese, and that may well be a requirement of the Hong Kong Government. Choose any English-speaking region.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo. The globe – obvious really in retrospect. I set it to Malaysia (English) and it worked. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I find it bad design, that the language can't be changed independently of the region. But there may be legal strings attached to this. At least, it is not obvious to change the region for changing the language. And it leads to the fact that you need to change the region “Canada – English” to “Canada – French” if you live in Canada and prefer French. There is no option for you, if you live in Canada and prefer Spanish…

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started