• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Here I go again

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My stock account shows 0 assets, and my History shows 715 assets; the short answer is I am unable to download anything from adobe stock ....This is after I spent several days last month getting everything straight ...This is becoming very frustrating 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and when I tried to get help with chat the following was how they helped me (see attachment) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and when I tried to get help with chat the following was how they helped me (see attachment) 

By @bob6997

Do you have a case number? If yes, re-contact customer care and give the agent the case number. If not, re-contact, and tell the agent that you got interrupted at the beginning of the conversation. This also happened to me, once, and it was no drama.

The problem, however, may be a drama, I can't judge that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no case number because I was told the issue was resolved and up until today the issue was resolved 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is your new case number: ADB-27640641-M7J3 ask to speak to a supervisor as your issue should have been escalated when you contacted the team in December.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you not sure why Abambo did not respond similarly, Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I'm an employee and subject matter expert and Abambo is a community expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you not sure why Abambo did not respond similarly, Thanks again

By @bob6997

Sorry for that, but for obvious reasons, I do not have access to your account.

However, except if that has been changed recently, I always got a case number when I contacted Adobe support (via chat) and I always got a transcript. It's good to be able to refer to this in case you have a follow-up request, or your request needs to be escalated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again ,I appreciate your response .....The only problem I have with the response is the last time I did call I had trouble understanding the person I was talking to because of the accent. Dont take that the wrong way the person was very helpful and repeated anything I asked him to repeat it I just was never sure if he really understood and what I was trying to explain ...That is also why I felt more comfortable with the chat and text messaging .........Anyway I'll try tomorrow after I have relaxed a little ...It sounds like Adobe hired an employee that cares .....Take care 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like Adobe hired an employee that cares .....Take care 

By @bob6997

May I add that all Adobe employees, I've met until now, do care. But I have to admit that EBQ is here on her turf. She's the queen, and not an inch evil! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you expect from us? If your history shows 715 assets, you have licenced 715 assets. And if the available quota shows 0, you have used up all your credits.

If one or the other is not true, you need to contact Adobe customer service. If you have an individual plan, Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I expect some help finding out why I lost 715 credits and why this is the second time I have had problems with stock.  I expect some help when I chat without someone disconnecting me when I have an issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your licence history is different from your available quota. As you said in your initial message, your history shows 715 assets.

Whatever caused the disconnect, I'm sure it was a glitch and not intentional. Reconnect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started