• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I claim my 10 free stock images

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to claim my 10 free stock images that creative cloud says I get, but evey time I click and image to download it pops up with a subscription panel.

Cheers

Will

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Hi Will,

I understand your concern but you need to check our terms and conditions which clearly states that the 10 images free offer works when you subscribe to a Stock plan and we do not charge you the first month which means that you have 10 images in your account for free.

Please see the screenshots as well:

Click on 'Go'

stock page 1.PNG

Click on 'Start Now' and please read the terms and conditions.

Capture.PNG

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Will,

You can try to claim the 10-free images promo offer from here: Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

Additionally, I would advise you to read the terms of the promo offer in detail.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena, but I'm not talking about the free trial. I'm talking about the 10 free images that creative cloud says I get

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Will,

Can you confirm me if you subscribed to any of the Stock plans?

As per your account details, I do not see any Stock subscription.

The 10 images free offer works when you subscribe to a Stock plan and we do not charge you the first month which means that you have 10 images in your account for free.

I hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have not subscribed.

I'm talking about the message in the following image. There is no indication of having to subscribe or any terms and conditions and no link. The only thing is the search box, and when I did that it just takes me to the stock images search, no promotion page or any other information that implies I have to do anything to claim the free images. If what your saying is that I have to sign up to a trial to claim them then the following is false advertising, and I've wasted time searching for the images I planned on using.

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 4.49.31 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Will,

I understand your concern but you need to check our terms and conditions which clearly states that the 10 images free offer works when you subscribe to a Stock plan and we do not charge you the first month which means that you have 10 images in your account for free.

Please see the screenshots as well:

Click on 'Go'

stock page 1.PNG

Click on 'Start Now' and please read the terms and conditions.

Capture.PNG

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never had a stock plan but I did get to download sofar 7 images. Something has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But there is no reference to terms and conditions on the initial image, I see that think great 10 free images, no button that says find out more or anything that says conditions apply, not even the standard asterisk. I then type in a search term and click go, and it's not until I try to add an image that I find out about the "terms and conditions", that is too late I've been mislead aka false advertising, any references to "terms and conditions" need to be on the initial information I'm provided or on the page that it links through, which is neither. That bar does not qualify (I'm certain it wasn't there when I initially searched, last week) as that would add a third step. Telling me "you need to check our terms and conditions which clearly states that the 10 images free offer works when you subscribe to a Stock plan and we do not charge you the first month which means that you have 10 images in your account for free" is useless if I am not made aware that there even is terms and conditions. The impression that is given is that I have the free images as an an offer for being an adobe customer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will,

The 10 free stock images will be available for use only after you subscribe for Stock (as per the steps shared above). This plan is as per our terms and conditions and unfortunately, we will not be able to provide the images without opting for the subscription (of course the subscription is refundable if canceled within first 14 days).

For further assistance, you may contact our support team Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why has this response been marked as correct?

I asked a question, turns out there is no answer, because you have falsely advertised, and now your marking something that doesn't answer MY question as correct, you have got to be joking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

Thanks for clarifying this matter, as it is indeed unclear until one tries to actually download images.

My question is - does the full refund apply even if the 10 stock images have been used/downloaded within the 14 days?

Many thanks in advance for letting me know.

Claudia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudia,

Yes. The 14-day refund policy is irrespective of the downloads.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena for your prompt response.

Claudia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

P.S. when using Adobe forums, please mark helpful/correct responses of Staff/helper, if there are any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subscribed and would like to know how do I get the 10 free images that came with my subscription? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to https://stock.adobe.com or within an application "Search Adobe Stock":

Search for your image...

And push one or the other button. Note that only license makes a purchase.  All others are first downloading a preview image.

You can license the image on the web application from inside of the Adobe application like photoshop:

If you choose the license menu (here shown right click on the layer) you will get a last confirmation dialogue and the image is yours:

The image is yours forever, but please note that Premium images and video are not part of your subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lucien for explaining the process so well.

Ans you can also refer to the Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This reply is off topic, @SheenaKaul kindly avoid encouraging this kind of behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yucolabjames  wrote

This reply is off topic, @SheenaKaul kindly avoid encouraging this kind of behaviour.

I would learn from you how to answer better this question!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it is the case of The devil's in the detail! As with everything! AND a case of the carrot in front of the donkey! One could go on with these idioms. Oh and caveat emptor...Therefore I am a fan of the Plain English Campaign. There would be less problems if institutions, companies etc communicated more clearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started