• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I find a printable invoice for purchased Adobe Stock Credits?

Explorer ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week I purchased some Adobe Stock Credits to use some images, I've done this many times before.

The credits were purchased, images were downloaded, all good.

However, the transaction has appeared on my bank account and for my accounts I need to reconcile it, again no problem, I can identify and describe it, but, where can I find a PDF invoice for the transaction? I used to log into my Adobe Account, go to the plans heading, then billing history, the transaction shows here and there used to be a PDF I could download. But that is now gone.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

I've just found a workaround!

Under 'My Plans' it lists all of my invoices for my CC subscription, there is also a search box which is pre populated with my latest Adobe CC subscription order number, if I click on the x, in the search box, as if I'm about to type a new order number in, it lists all of my purchases including Adobe Stock with a downloadable PDF.

Hooray.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.J.,

If you go to https://accounts.adobe.com you should under Plans & Products there should be a link for Order History. All of your transactions should appear there and have a downloadable invoice. If you aren't seeing this can you share a screenshot?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply EvilBugQueen1​, that's exactly where I have been looking as that's where they used to be, I've checked previous entries and none of them offer a PDF to download now either, but, if I go to 'My Plans' where my Adobe CC plan is invoiced, I can download PDFs for my monthly CC invoice.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-08-at-16.18.32.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E. J.,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This seems to be a bug. We'll investigate. In the meantime Contact Customer Care and they can assist you with getting the invoices you need.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is this still a bug? It's been years and you guys haven't fixed this issue yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just found a workaround!

Under 'My Plans' it lists all of my invoices for my CC subscription, there is also a search box which is pre populated with my latest Adobe CC subscription order number, if I click on the x, in the search box, as if I'm about to type a new order number in, it lists all of my purchases including Adobe Stock with a downloadable PDF.

Hooray.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks for the additional info. I'm glad you found a workaround.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.J.,

I've reported this to the Account Management team. I don't know what the turnaround will be for having this addressed but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we may reach out to you for additional information in the future.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the support EBQ, I'm happy to be contacted for follow up in the future.

Have a great weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for posting this workaround! You saved me hours on the phone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started