• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now figuring out this adobe stock and there are buttons all over to license stuff, and I can't see any prices anywhere.  I apparently have x photos that I can license as part of my subscription, but as I was traversing the site trying to see what stuff costs I ended up accidentally licensing a photo twice.  It really needs more feedback on what I am about to do.  So, how do I un-license the extra copy of a photo?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account to replace the duplicate image ordered in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 712 Replies 712
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

Can you please unlicense for FILE #: 35706438. ​

I licensed this image by mistake.

Also, I suggest that Adobe Stock Images add a second step on licensing, where the customer has to click "OK" after clicking to license an image, since sometimes I try to enlarge an image and it licenses it by mistake or I'm trying to save the image to my library as a potential image, but it gets licensed when I don't want to use it.  

Thank you so much for your help.

Best wishes,

Ava Wrightsman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ava

We don't have an option to unlicense an image but I've added a credit to your account.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2016 Sep 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Beverley! 🙂

Best wishes,

Ava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2016 Sep 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I joined Adobe Stock to get high quality images for our community magazine, but the stock photos are not high quality.  Only 300x300 or so.  How can I download images of 1000x1000 or better.  I'm new to AS, so maybe there's a simple answer.

Don M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

same issue here. I just wanted to preview the image (ID: #44671806) but both button are so close to each other and without additional confirmation this kind of mistakes can be made very quickly.

Can you please unlicense image ID mentioned above? I already delete image from my CC library account.

Thank you in advance.

With regards,

Matjaz Jordan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matjaz

We don't have the option to unlicense an image but I've added a credit to your account to replace the image licensed by mistake.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed a photo accidentally.  Can I get a credit please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi StrongH2o

Please provide the image number.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi StrongH2o

I've added a credit to your account to replace the image licensed accidentally.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2016 Sep 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev,

Like so many others, I've also accidentally licensed an image that I did not want. The image ID is #21380723. Can you help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi freakflag

I've added a credit to your account to replace the image licensed by mistake.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

By mistake I licensed this image: #4169192 rather than saving the preview. Could you please help me like you kindly helped others with this problem?

Many thanks.

Btw, I love all your products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hansomtegner

I've added a credit to your account to replace the image licensed by mistake.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

It looks like I accidentally licensed two images instead of saving them as a preview, #108406975 and #88121423

If you could help me with either that would be great. Also, adding a popup box to the license button that asks if you're sure you want to license the image, or something similar, could be really helpful in preventing these mistakes.

Thanks for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike

I've added 2 credits to your account to replace the ones licensed by mistake.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I've accidentally licensed image #44691531, can you help me out?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jurij

I've added a credit to your account to replace the one licensed accidentally.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2016 Oct 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have also just accidentally licensed an image - #105520497. Meant to hit save to preview and like so many others I hit license. Is there a way I can have this reversed? It hasn't been saved to my computer and I don't intend on using it. I love your images but definitely think it would be good to have a secondary prompt for confirming licensing of images, as it seems to be such a common error. Would appreciate any help on this mistake. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi madeleineb37822410

There's not a way to reverse this, but I've added an image credit to your account as a gesture of goodwill.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Beverley,

you are a star! thank you so much! the fantastic world of adobe is new to me!  I really appreciate your gesture of good will.

thank you

regards,

Sofia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just done the same thing as all these other people! I have accidentally licensed image 115860620

Please can you undo this?

Thanks,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2016 Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James

We don't have the option to undo this but I've added a credit to your account to replace the image licensed by mistake.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Same thing here, accidentally purchased 102383870

I can not find any way to undo this, can you do it?

Thansk,

Marc

PD: Where can we ask for this feature? Its too easy to spend credits by mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marc,

Every time I see a request for this I pass it on to our product managers. I've granted you a credit for the image; you'll see the credit next time you sign into Adobe Stock.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started