• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now figuring out this adobe stock and there are buttons all over to license stuff, and I can't see any prices anywhere.  I apparently have x photos that I can license as part of my subscription, but as I was traversing the site trying to see what stuff costs I ended up accidentally licensing a photo twice.  It really needs more feedback on what I am about to do.  So, how do I un-license the extra copy of a photo?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account to replace the duplicate image ordered in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 712 Replies 712
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've accidently licensed these thinking I was saving them to my library 😞

Jared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Since you have accidentally licensed 3 Stock files, I have added 3 image licenses to your account so that you can use them against different images.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Jared

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 6:17 AM twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me as well. It's too easy to license something. Shouldn't there be an extra step to make sure someone wants to license? I would like a credit for #206752413. I was just trying to enlarge the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brooke,

Since you have accidentally licensed 1 Adobe Stock file, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

​I'm hoping you might be able to help me too. I've noticed that I have accidently licensed two images. I thought I was saving these images to my library. These have not been downloaded. I'm on the month trial, is there anyway these two images can be moved into the library so i don't lose out on my 10 images allowance.

​Thank you for your time

​Shahpour

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just licensed a whole bunch of images but wanted them to go into my library to select later. i should have no licenses/bought images yet.

hope you can help

Shapour

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please share the file IDs which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these have been downloaded.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since you have accidentally licensed 7 Adobe Stock licenses, I have added 7 image licenses to your account so that you can use them against different images.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally licensed image #102313501. Mouse button clicked at the wrong time moving from one image to the next. Please credit me for this image. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liana,

Since you have accidentally licensed 1 Adobe Stock image, I have added 1 free license to your account so that you can use that against this purchase.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please help. I licensed File #: 155421794 by accident. The image is offered in both JPEG and PSD mockup and I downloaded the wrong file by accident. Would you please undo this download? I will delete this JPEG. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi San,

Since you have accidentally licensed 1 Adobe Stock image, I have added 1 free license to your account so that you can use that against this purchase.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I was trying to save a preview of an image and accidentally purchased/licensed it. AdobeStock_205195098
Then I realized it's only a photo of a book, not a mockup, which is what I was looking for. I would like to return it, please.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kristen,

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SO MUCH!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Years come and years go... and it's still too easy to licence an image by mistake.

I just did it, but I'll try make it work for the final piece... if it doesn't work I'll be comming back to ask for a license refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm in the same situation as other people of the forum i could read, with a photo it's not the one i wanted to get. I licensed file number #144319316​,

Hopefully can i return it or something?

Thanks.

Héctor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hector,

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I licensed the wrong the stock image "AdobeStock_152286987.jpeg"

Can you assist me with this? I don't need it!

Thanks!

Christina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christina,

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I accidentally licensed image #124595815

Can I please get the credit returned?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, have managed to find out just how easy it is to accidentally license images. Mine came while clicking back onto the browser page from another application and hitting that new "license" button in the bottom-right corner of the image in the process. It is image #52773734.  Can you remove this from my account and return the credit, please? Thanks! -- Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started