• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now figuring out this adobe stock and there are buttons all over to license stuff, and I can't see any prices anywhere.  I apparently have x photos that I can license as part of my subscription, but as I was traversing the site trying to see what stuff costs I ended up accidentally licensing a photo twice.  It really needs more feedback on what I am about to do.  So, how do I un-license the extra copy of a photo?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account to replace the duplicate image ordered in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 712 Replies 712
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly!

I accidentally licensed image 104953538. Can you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katef15154426

I've added a credit to your account to replace the one licensed in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, just noticed a bunch of images got accidentally licensed, when I was simply trying to save them to a library. Can you advise on how to unlicense, OR remove it for me for every image accidentally licensed on 2/22/17? (I have not intentionally licensed any image today)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it helps, I'm including the images I accidentally licensed below:

Seems like its WAY TOO EASY to do this and there should at the very least be an UNDO function!

Thanks!

~Iz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Iz

Once an image has been licensed it's not possible to undo this I'm afraid.  I've added some credits to your account as a gesture of goodwill.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I thought I was adding potential images to an idea file in my library, however, I inadvertently licensed the following images.  Is there a way to undo the transactions?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi angelah,

We cannot undo image licenses accidentally licensed.

As an exception/goodwill gesture, we have added credits to your Adobe Stock account.

Request you to sign in to Stock.adobe.com and verify.

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just accidentally licensed the same photo ( #137556521) twice. Is there a way to undo this?

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi letitiam,

We have added a credit to your Adobe Stock account.

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just licensed an image  #136906511 by mistake. Is it possible to unlicense it?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Tsvetelina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tsvetelinan,

We have added a credit to your Adobe Stock account.

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simar,

I confirm that I received the credit, thank you very much for the support.

Regards,

Tsvetelina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I accidentally hit the license button and purchased the license for the following photo:

Can I please receive a credit back for this?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SR

I've added a credit to your team entitlement to replace the image licensed by mistake.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev:

I was just looking at the St. Patrick's Day images, clicked on a few to enlarge them, and found that I had accidentally licensed two images that I did not want. Are you able to reverse this for me?

M J Lucherini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M J Lucherini

It's not possible to reverse this, but I've added 2 credits to your account as a gesture of goodwill.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I licensed a photo by accident  - I thought I was just saving it to preview but must have hit the wrong button! I'm still learning how to use the site.  It is File no. 81078322.  Is there any way this can be reversed and the photo credited back to my account?

Many thanks

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen,

I've added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps.

Regards

kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just accidentally licensed a $500+ image. I assure you, this was not my intention. I need that linseed removed before I get charged. I think someone at Adobe needs to rethink this whole interface. At the every least change the color of the button you license the expensive images with.

The file in question is.

FILE #: 112256482

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I accidentally downloaded these images, I thought they were already downloaded as I'm saving for archives. Please remove these:

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Veg.corey,

Since it's not possible to un-license the images, I've added 16 image credits to your account so that you license different images instead.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have repeated the above mentioned - I accidentally hit the license button. Image: 67497162.

Jonathan Ferguson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jhfergus,

I've added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am guilty as charged to the same crime as everyone else above, just that I have no idea what the image number was or where it dissappeared.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started