• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you actually 'claim' the free 10 images that they advertise?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently received a free 10 stock images for your creative cloud team. GREAT! I say. No purchase required they say. GREAT! I try and go buy an image, and it costs $9.99. How do you actually redeemed the "Get 10 free Adobe Stock images for your team" offer?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Please check:

Can't seem to redeem ten free stock photos

To redeem the offer, any team delegate can simply sign in to the stock.adobe.com site with their Adobe ID, and ten images will automatically be assigned to their team’s Adobe Stock account. Because of the pooled images feature, these 10 images will be available to all team members for use during the promotional period – all team members will see the 10 images in their Adobe Stock account when they sign in.

Team members will have one month fro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Locked! The initial question from 2015 is outdated. The correct answer at that time describes a procedure that is no more available today.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 14.02.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click the blue button and nothing - how do I download them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please let me know why the 10 free images are not on my company account - as soon as possible please - I am in the middle of a job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karla

As you've signed up for an individual Stock subscription the credits are under your Personal account, so please select that option.

When you find an image that you wish to license, this will deduct a credit from your allocation.

More details here: Learn how to use the Adobe Stock website to explore and license stock assets...

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

Thanks for that, but when I try to license the images I have collect in my library prior to choosing it asks for payment.

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karla

Looks like you've licensed 3 images - is everything OK now?

Payment will be required if you are trying to license a Premium image.

Let us know if you still have issues.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks got it - they are all premium in my library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karla,

Premium are not covered by the free images. Free images are only for standard licensing.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually Karla, there was a mix up and typically the free team images are supposed to expire after a month, yours will not.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karla,

I looked at your team account. There was an issue where your team's free licenses had expired prematurely. I have granted your team the 10 free images and they will expire one year from today. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Please note that you also have ten free images for your personal account. After 30 days you will be charged on a monthly basis unless you cancel within the first month.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is such a scam. I thought I had just signed up for a free month and got 10 "free images" Several months later ai realise Adobe have been charging me A$35.99 per month and now to cancel my "free month" I have to pay them another A$88!!

I'm normally very aware of these kind of "get something free but actually if you forget to unsubscribe in time we'll charge you a shitload" scams but Adobe have been quite stealthy with this one.

Very unimpressed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh,

I do understand the concern here and we are working on improving the messaging for customers that sign up for first month free. I also see that you used your subscription for three months after signing up.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't touch it at all after I downloaded the initial free 10 images but just this week I realised Adobe have been charging me A$35.99 per month for 5 months! And the insult to injury is I now have to pay pay A$88 to cancel it after never actually officially choosing to start it!!

So I am just now claiming the additional 60 "free" images that my awesome subscription has entitled me to before I do cancel it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. I signed up for the one-year subscription, selected 8 images I wanted as part of the "10 free images" promotion, and now find that I can only download the low-res watermarked versions. What gives??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IC,

Please review: Unable to download Adobe Stock images for help with dowloading.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I am having trouble with working out how to claim my 10 free images. Can you please assist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You need to sign up for the 10 assets/month annual plan, where the first month is free.  You can cancel risk free within the first month if you decide not to continue with the subscription.

See Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev,

Please provide details on how to download the 10 images once they have been chosen - they are all standard images - now in my Library, but there is no way to download these that I can see on your website - there continues to be indications that Stanard license is A$3.59 .... but this should be part of 10 free for the first month on my account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rays73054177

You can download the image from your license history - please see Learn how to use the Adobe Stock website to explore and license stock assets...

View your license history                                            

On the License History page of the Adobe Stock website, you can view a list of the assets you've licensed as well as the number of images left in your subscription.

Note:                    

If you have licensed an image, you can download it again without relicensing. Click the File ID in the License History and save the asset to your computer.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant reply - one would think that Adobe should be able to communicate with a little more clarity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS A SCAM - coming from ADOBE - it is nothing less than disgraceful - I have spent well over the cost of buying thse images elsewhere in order to use the 10 images, but it is a run around that one would expect from a FLY BY NIGHT Operator - this is the sig of a company in Desperate need of a cash grab. SHAME ON YOU ADOBE - this is FRAUD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of months ago we received this offer (10 free images) as part of our creative suite. I checked it out and signed-up, but left those free images on our account to use when we needed an image. Nothing there now!

Should we assume the offer was lost because we didn't need an image when we received it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomas,

I checked your account and do see that you received 10 free standard images on 6/1/2017 which were valid only for a year, therefore, these licenses expired on 7/1/2017.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. Not sure i understand the dates you mention in combination with the 'valid for a year' .

Must say we feel slightly cheated either way as we never used any of the 10 images Adobe offered us. As i understand now that Adobe sells picture licenses that expire it seems to be a very risky solution to any small to medium sized business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for the wrong date. It is supposed to be 6/1/2016

Please Contact Customer Care for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started