• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contact author of pic

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have bought pic of No. 27634514 from user radoma, but pic is very small in real size, I did buy for background, but it is not sharp or nice then at all, I need it sharp but am no AI expert, never use is much and dont have a clue how to make it bigger and keep it sharp, as I need to use it for main pic of my web, is there any chance to help for to make it bigger and sharp from author?

I am quit suprise that it is so small, as here it is much bigger than reality. I expected real size 100% of sharp illustration as usually are around 3000-5000px and so on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

You will need Adobe Illustrator to enlarge it. The contact information of sellers is private. If you do not have Illustrator then for future make sure to filter out vectors from your search.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need Adobe Illustrator to enlarge it. The contact information of sellers is private. If you do not have Illustrator then for future make sure to filter out vectors from your search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have and not just me, even my friend who is good, he told this is too small and not easy due how it is made, he is smart and I trust him...so what u say - not all vecotrs u can easy make big, I did not figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had no issue making it larger in Adobe Illustrator - and I am not an Illustrator user. It scares me honestly.

This particular image comes with the layers locked. Perhaps that is why you can't make it bigger. In the layer panel try turning off all of the locks.

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 12.11.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo. Use some free VECTOR EDITOR software.
Vector graphic is not only for Adobe Illustrator.
Many such editors can convert eps or ai format to their editing format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Zbyněk2669765878me,

You are reviving a 2017 post. I now locked this.

To your post: as it is true, that many programs can work with EPS files, it is also true that EPS has not evolved in the last 20 years, so the format, even still being in use, is obsolete. There is, for example, no transparency concept in EPS.

As it is also true that many programs claim to read Adobe Illustrator files, most don't read the latest format versions. This makes it incredibly difficult to know, if you can read the files, and when you can read the files, if you can read them correctly. Indeed, most programs, claiming to read Illustrator files do so, by reading the optionally embedded PDF-file. However, many assets in stock don't have that information included. In addition, it may be a faithful representation of the illustration, but by far, it looses all connection to the Illustrator file and concept.

Conclusion: the best editor for Illustrator files is the latest version of Adobe Illustrator.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started