• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to favorite or bookmark images without taking up CC library storage?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do a lot of browing for potential images to license, and I have been adding images that I like -- and may license later but not right now -- to libraries.

However, I just tried to do this and got an error message to the effect that I was out of Creative Cloud storage. I had not realised that what I thought was basically bookmarking images to come back to later was actually counting them against my CC storage space and in effect, costing me money.

Is there any way to bookmark or favorite images without incurring a hit on CC storage space?  There so so many images available, and I usually need to look at a lot of different images before deciding on one to license, and this usually means going back and looking at ones I've previously seen in order to make a decision.

I cannot afford to pay Adobe for extra storage space just for this. I also can't afford to be constantly browsing through images I've previously thought might work for a project. What am I doing wrong here, please? How do folks manage this?

Thanks for any advice!

TOPICS
Account management , Libraries , Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you certain that the out of storage is because of the previews? The Previews take up very little space. You can literally save hundreds of images, even on the free 2Gb cloud space. I have checked now random 6 pictures. They have together a space need of 2 Mb.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started