Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to report typo on the image

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I just purchased image #142883101 and realized it has a typo in it so i can't use it anymore.

I was just wondering how can I contact the author to fix this or get my credits back as i am not able to use this.

Thank you

Best regards

Anna

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Hello, I've verified the issue "Profesional" and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

typo 142883101.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

You'll want to find another image, there is no telling when or if the contributor will post a replacement file. Any newly submitted file can take several days to go through moderation and be posted on the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't contact the author. @Contributor1 from Adobe will check the asset and if confirmed, they will delete it. Could you point out the typo you saw, please?

Normally, you should also get the credit back, but you will need to choose a different asset.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue "Profesional" and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

typo 142883101.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, thank you for your quick replies and help I really appreciate it.
Yes, the typo is in "PROFESIONAL".
Any chance this image can be fixed as I would still like to purchase and use this (but with the correct spelling) image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This specific image will need to be taken down. It's possible the contributor will upload a fixed version in the future. However it would be under a new file number if they do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, will check the author profile in a few days to see it it's updated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll want to find another image, there is no telling when or if the contributor will post a replacement file. Any newly submitted file can take several days to go through moderation and be posted on the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, in that case, I will search for a new image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will still need to pass moderation again. The best for assets like this is not to include text. That makes assets universally usable.

If this is submitted as an illustration, it will need more than a few days for this asset to show up.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started