• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to return stock image

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i return a stock image? I purchased this image 255317038  because that and the others like it said "vector" in the title, and it was a jpg. This is misleading and adobe should not permit contributers to misidentify their images so that we download them by mistake. 

I cannot find how you report an image or how you request a credit anywhere so I am posting here.

Please advise.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

@Abambo I agree, I'll report the contributor to be reviewed on the full series claiming to be vectors.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The asset is indeed only available as a JPEG file. The moderator made an error, when they accepted this image, as the title is indeed misleading. There is a whole series of such assets from this contributor that all should get a review.

@Contributor1 ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

@Abambo I agree, I'll report the contributor to be reviewed on the full series claiming to be vectors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started