• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to track views of specific images on your website? Also Adobe Stock Library Question?

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks, how are you all doing today?

I did a bit of research on how to track views of a specific image on my website.  I learned a bit about Google Analytics and tweaking it for my specific site.  But I am still wondering what the pros on .ai use?

Thank you.

Also why is it so darn hard to move an image item I am considering to a Library I created in Adobe Stock.  I click on the item to open its window.  I see the option: "Save to Library".  But it doesn't put the possible image into the library I want to save it in.  It puts it in a default library of downloads.  What is going on with this website?

Again: Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the Stock question, if you click the Manage you should be able to set the default library stock images are getting saved to. ^DB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo_1-1721923088798.png

The manage option appears shortly after licensing an asset or after “Save to library”. Click the mage link.

Abambo_0-1721922589473.png

You can then change the default library (1), if you have the auto-save (2) on. If you set "auto-download" on (3),

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a bit of research on how to track views of a specific image on my website.  I learned a bit about Google Analytics and tweaking it for my specific site.  But I am still wondering what the pros on .ai use?

By @BlueDog007

Google Analytics is not a product of Adobe. You won't find much help on that here, and especially not on the stock forum. I suggest you try a Google support forum for that. For general information on websites and statistics, I suggest you check out the support pages of your provider respectively the support pages of your webserver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo:

Thank you for your reply.  However, in my opinion, Adobe, or any company for that matter, who wants to put limits on the number of views of an asset--that company needs to instruct its users how to do this.  Period!  No Excuses!  There is absolutely no excuse for not educating people how to do this.  This is not up to a debate either.  They--all these companies--are setting up legal parameters for users to follow, then be detailed enough to instruct us users how to say within their expectations.

I've done some initial research on how to do this, but why should I worry about if my own decision is sufficient enough to protect my legal usage of their expectations?

I do not want to spend my time in this chat on this subject matter.  For I plan on speaking to customer service at Adobe about this topic.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abambo:

Thank you for your reply.  However, in my opinion, Adobe, or any company for that matter, who wants to put limits on the number of views of an asset--that company needs to instruct its users how to do this.  Period!  No Excuses!  There is absolutely no excuse for not educating people how to do this.  This is not up to a debate either.  They--all these companies--are setting up legal parameters for users to follow, then be detailed enough to instruct us users how to say within their expectations.

I've done some initial research on how to do this, but why should I worry about if my own decision is sufficient enough to protect my legal usage of their expectations?

I do not want to spend my time in this chat on this subject matter.  For I plan on speaking to customer service at Adobe about this topic.  Thank you.

By @BlueDog007

Tell me, my friend: where do you see a limit in the number of views of an asset?

Abambo_0-1722006884114.png

But even if you would have a limit, implementing and checking that limit would always be your responsibility, as Adobe does not control the technology you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started