Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 9.59.30 am.png

I can't find cancel button anywhere.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Hi James,

Since you are unable to self- cancel your Stock subscription, I would advice you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for the cancellation requests.

Additionally, I would like to let you know that you will lose access to any unused licenses if you cancel your plan, so you'd need to use them prior to cancelling.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Hi James,

Please see the private message that I sent to you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Since you are unable to self- cancel your Stock subscription, I would advice you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for the cancellation requests.

Additionally, I would like to let you know that you will lose access to any unused licenses if you cancel your plan, so you'd need to use them prior to cancelling.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

First of all thanks for reply.  I tried all links above but no luck for me. I can not even reach any real person to chat about how to cancel my adobe stock. I followed all step from "Contact Adobe Customer Care" It only ask me to "Choose a plan or product and issue above" and Eventually I end up to here.

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 10.58.43 am.png

Which brings me to my first question.  I CAN NOT FIND SWITCH PLAN OR CANCEL PLAN  button in my page.

So to make this case easy for us, could you please just cancel my adobe stock membership ?

Thanks

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Please see the private message that I sent to you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is maybe close :

I DON'T EVENT REMEMBER HAVING SUBSCRIBED ANY PLAN !

The first month I saw a payment on my bank account I thought it was a one step purchase...

(From my understanding it is a "migration" from Fotolia I used from time to time)

Now I see I've been billed for 4 months for something I don't use at all.... and I seem to be engaged for one year with penalties if I unsubscribe.

Is that a way to do business for a serious company ?

Any suggestion to stop feeling angry for having been had by Adobe, and keep on paying ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel you !

1.First they make it so difficult to unsubscribe a plan.

I followed their steps "how to cancel adobe stock" and turns out there was no cancel plan button. and also their "contact us" page is useless, I was unable to  reach any person to get help from Adobe.

2. I can't not even cancel it unless I post this problem on forums.  So here we go, 2018. Another year, Another bill..

3. Now I will be charge " $136.23 cancellation fee (50% of your remaining annual contract) "

They can have my $136.26. but lose me as a life time client.

I thought Adobe is good at design user experience ?

i guess not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot cancel my subscription and none of the links you mention above work. You have made it impossible to unsubscribe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christie,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO BE PAID OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. can you cancel my

account or you cant? will there be any money going off my account at any

stage in the future?

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 3:36 PM twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

Same problem here, so nothing new... Can you please send me a private message on how to cancel adobe stock... I did all th epages and nothing works... 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Selfcancel: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html

If that does not work, you will need to contact Adobe customer care. There is no need for a PM, as this are public information. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started