• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image preview #242506832 does not match downloaded file

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image preview #242506832 does not match downloaded file.

Seems to be an issue that should be resolved through a "report image" portal instead of publicly posting to a community forum. First time I've run into this issue after a couple years of using Adobe Stock but searching the commuity posts I'm not the first person to run into the issue.

Thanks

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this asset to us. I've confirmed the issue and also that you licensed this image. I've let the appropriate team know and granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this asset to us. I've confirmed the issue and also that you licensed this image. I've let the appropriate team know and granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issues that File 122062288 does not match the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started