• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images licensing

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a 10 download per month plan (Adobe teams). Can we use these images for cultural purposes with a standard licence?  I.e.  We would like to use about 5 print images in a small private museum that will not charge for admission.

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by "cultural purposes". Have you read the License terms:
License information and Terms of Use | Adobe Stock

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The museum is in France and focuses on the life of the woman who founded our community in 1820.  The images (photos) show pictures of life in France in the 1800s, e.g. modes of travel.  The French use the term cultural; please just the museum.  

Yes I have read the License Informmation and Terms of Use ... and as I understand them, there is no problem, but I have been asked to check that this is correct.

Thank you for answering!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
18 hours ago 18 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would say that this is allowable, if the images are not the principle attraction in your museum. I would howerver think that you would need to credit the author and Adobe stock.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started